Wednesday 25 January 2012

Bamboo Villa, welcome to my home




Bamboo Villa
Tucked among  bamboo groves and etched on life giving water, Bamboo Villa welcomes you for exciting holidays.


Words of welcome

It took me three years to complete my home, Bamboo Villa. Investing smaller sums, bit by bit, I realized my home, my vision for sustainabaility. I do not like a square, box like home. I wish my home to be as free and open as my life. For me both the structure and the design are important. I have opted a design, which my good friend Aneesh visualised for me, an 'A' shaped structure. I humbly state here, just as Simon Valesa stated, "grow your home", I have used bamboo grown in my own land, which I planted 8 years back for reinforcement and related works.

I have tried my best to make use of all part of my home. Yes, my home is not only for my family, but for fishes, frogs, tortoises, water snakes, fruits, plants, bamboo and above all for YOU. I have made a comfortable stay for you with moderate charges. With extended arms with my family i welcome you for great holidays in Bamboo Village, Wayanad.

Your host,
Baburaj Mullathodi


No comments:

Post a Comment